9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Provide a valid government issued ID every day. Handhelds WILL NOT be handed to team member without Valid ID.
- Must have a great attendance record and an optimistic and “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to stand 8 hours and move quickly.
- Warehouse experience not required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with RF scanners and/or sorting product preferred but not required.
- Must get along with others well.
Because we do business with the US Government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals.
To help us measure how we are doing, in the following screens we are going to ask you to provide us with information about your race, gender, veteran status and if you have, or have had, a disability.
As part of this procedure we are going to invite you to complete the following:
Voluntary Self Identification of Gender, Ethnicity/Race
Voluntary Self Identification of Veteran Status
Voluntary Self Identification of Disability
Any answers you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. You are not required to disclose any of this information and completion of the questionnaires is entirely voluntary.
Once you have completed this process, you will be directed to our application.